Be Smart. Be Well. is leading experts, valuable resources and real-life video stories about people trying to live healthier.
Live Well With Be Smart. Be Well.
Visit our many topics like Addiction, Caregiving and Teen Driving for reliable health information and advice from trusted experts and video stories of real people. And check out the current issue of Spotlight for in-depth articles, resources and more.
- Addiction Addiction is a disease of the brain. Addiction can be devastating, but recovery is possible. Videos and more
- Caregiving If you aren't already providing care or assistance to a loved one, there's a good chance you will be in the future. Videos and more
- Childhood Asthma Asthma in children can be scary. But it can also be managed. Learn how to recognize and prevent the symptoms. Videos and more
- Childhood Obesity Nearly 25 million U.S. kids are obese or overweight. But even very small changes can make a real difference. Videos and more
- Domestic Violence Domestic violence reaches all corners of society and its impact is devastating. But hope and help exist. Videos and more
- Drug Safety Misuse and abuse of legal drugs is now a major problem. Become a better-informed drug consumer. Videos and more
- Food Safety Danger lurks in the kitchen, grocery store and restaurants. Learn how to lower your risk of foodborne illness. Videos and more
- Managing Pregnancy Risks Find out what high-risk pregnancy is and learn how to manage your risks. Videos and more
- Mental Health Two-thirds of us never seek help for mental illness. Learn how to identify symptoms and get treated. Videos and more
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) The number of people affected by STDs is on the rise. And it's not who you might think. Learn how to protect yourself. Videos and more
- Teen Driving Learn how to help teen drivers to become safe drivers and to negotiate hazards of driving. Videos and more
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) TBI occurs more than twice a minute in America. Learn what you can do to protect yourself and others. Videos and more